Prepare your mind and body for
the birth you truly want.
Enjoying The Journey to Motherhood
Yoga During Pregnancy can be one of the single most stress reducing activity during Pregnancy
Our prenatal Yoga classes are relaxed and casual. No previous yoga experience is needed, whether you are an experienced yogi or your first class, have no fear, you feel right at home here in our studio and in the company of other pregnant women to share your journey through motherhood. This type of yoga creates a different experience every time you visit.
You may begin prenatal yoga at any month of pregnancy, and is safe from the first trimester to the last.
Classes at The Red Tent are taught by Lisa Kelly, Founder and holistic care provider, doula of 30 years or another birth professional, not just a “yoga teacher” this gives your experience at The Red Tent a truly supported circle of sisterhood and the place to experience everything we used to have when we lived in close tribal communities with wise women to ask questions and other women to mentor you.
Not near our studio in Boca Raton /Delray Beach/Boynton Beach? Click here for a list of Amazing Birth Partners that offer prenatal yoga classes. (Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami Dade Florida)
Yoga Class Pricing
- Special offer! Use code: newmama at checkout to save $10 from regular class price
- Regular pricing for one class. Pick your class date at checkout
- Special Package of 5 Classes. Save over $15, come on any date
- Special Package with 10 Classes
During birthing, you can relax and better handle your uterine surges and contractions when you have grip on your mind. Later, as you face parenting challenges, you can remain calm and conscious.
When fear takes over your mind, you tense up and experience pain. Conscious practice of yoga and meditation trains your mind to focus and builds your nervous system so that you can handle stressful situations. Kundalini Yoga uses positive affirmations and mantras, which help to adjust your internal dialogue to support yourself.
Kundalini Yoga for pregnancy, provides effective and useful yogic tools to:
- Remain meditative, unprovoked, peaceful throughout pregnancy, elevating both you and your unborn child
- Care for your body so you can better enjoy the pregnancy journey
- Maintain and develop your flexibility and strength to be set for birthing
- Prepare your mind and body for birthing
- Improve your relationship with your partner